FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE FROM THE LPGA LEADERSHIP ACADEMY:
The LPGA Leadership Academy uses golf as a vehicle to provide a framework for young women to develop their confidence, communication, and leadership skills.
With activities on and off the course, attendees discover their unique strengths through group exercises, expert-led discussions, journaling, and interactions with female executives. We use the game of golf as a platform and learning tool to:
- Teach girls how to become better decision makers
- Overcome and let go of set backs
- Take calculated risks and "Lean In"
- Develop skills to accomplish specific goals
- Play their own game and find their own voice